ACT Metropolitan Building Certifiers provide building certification services in accordance with the Building Act 2004 and the Enviromental Planning and Assessment Act 1979.
Our experience staff also carry out Building Code of Australia (BCA) Audits of proposed and existing buildings and can recommend rectification where necessary.
Plubing certification services are also available.
Building Certification: Commercial
We have a significant depth of experience in dealing with Commercial projects. Our significant point of difference is that we provide assistance to the Architect from concept design through to building approval in addition the builder is provided with a comprehensive inspection service and technical support. Our services cover all building classifications for commercial work.
Building Certification: Residential
We processes a significant number of residential building applications. We specialise in exempt development residential approvals however we cover all types of buildings from carports through to large new residences and medium density residential developments.
The company has been involved with many significant projects in the Canberra region. Following is a list of examples of the types of projects we been involved with. Images of these types of projects are contained on our Gallery page.
- Shopping Centre redevelopment - The Jamison Centre, M Plaza Manuka
- Office & Shopping Centre Developments - Australian Tax Office Canberra City
- Shop fitouts
- Office fitouts
- Warehouses & Office Buildings
- Hotel developments - Diamant Boutique Hotel
- Multistorey Residential Unit Developments
- Building Re-use - Acton Heritage Hotel, the UniPub
- Development approval exempt housing & additions
- Medium density unit developments - Landmark Apartments, Waterfront Apartments and the Waterside Apartments
- Knock-down rebuild housing
- House remodelling
- Swimming pools
- Studio rooms, decks & pergolas
- Garages & carports